The implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is an important aspect in ensuring the Company's sustainable growth. EHP seeks to involve the community and stakeholders around the plantation's operational areas through its CSR programs. These programs always support the achievement of 17 targets in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG). The Company's commitment is to carry out sustainable CSR activities in accordance with the conditions and potential of the local community.
I. Community Development
- Agriculture: Horticulture plant cultivation (seasonal vegetables and fruits), year-round fruits, and industrial plants (plasma palm oil).
- Animal husbandry, consisting of poultry (chicken and ducks), small ruminant (goats, pigs), large ruminant (cows)
- Freshwater fishery, consisting of running water fishery, pond fishery, and captive fishery.
- Household industry, fish and wheat crackers industry, rattan craft industry, wood carving
- Other business activities: blacksmith, recycle business activities.
II. Environmental awareness and protection
- Maintenance trash bins and clean water facilities.
III. Development and maintenance of infrastructure network
- Construction, repairment, and maintenance of roads, drainage, bridges, and culverts.
IV. Social awareness
- Health: clean water facility maintenance, immunization (in collaboration with Community Health Centers), children’s nutritional improvement
- Education: scholarship, learning facility provision in classrooms, internet facility, teacher honorarium asssistance.
- Religion: worship facility construction and maintenance, facilitation of religious activities and ceremonies
- Sport: sport equipment support, sport facility repairment, participation in sport events
- Arts and culture: traditional music and dance equipment assistance, facilitation of traditional ceremonies and activities, local art/culture group coaching.
- Disaster: relief for natural disaster victims.